ACRYLITE® Soundstop Ready Fit Panels
ACRYLITE® Soundstop Ready Fit Panels are fully fabricated frame-and-panel assemblies, adaptable to any ground-mounted noise barrier system. They are used to mitigate noise along roadways, rail lines, walkways, and for industrial applications. Ready Fit Panels are easily installed with steel or concrete posts and combine seamlessly with precast concrete, absorptive, or other panel types to form an attractive and effective noise barrier. Individual panels are available in virtually any size up to 20’ wide x 8’ high panels. Aluminum or Steel Ready Fit frames may be stacked to achieve greater heights. The example below and to the right shows two Ready Fit Panels each 20’ wide x 8’ high stacked atop a 4’ concrete base panel for a total wall height of 20’.
- Visibility - Retains sightlines for businesses, historically significant areas, or simply to prevent lost views of the surrounding environment including bodies of water, mountains, and other scenic vistas.
- Effective – Excellent noise abating properties with an STC rating of 32dB or higher.
- Modular – May be combined with other noise barrier panels to produce combinations of partially transparent, partially solid walls.
- Daylighting - Allows natural light onto roadways and into backyards.
- Guaranteed Performance - Industry leading 30-year warranty against yellowing despite decades of exposure to sunlight and other elements.
- Weatherability - Proven resistance to weathering.
- High Impact Strength – Withstands the impact of stones and other debris from vehicle traffic, plowing operations, and hurricane force winds.
- No Cleaning Required – Rain rinses away common road dirt, sand, and de-icing agents.
- Easy to Install – Compatible with commonly approved steel and concrete post systems – drop in installation takes only minutes.
- Easy to Maintain – Graffiti is quickly removed with approved, environmentally safe products.
- Unaffected by common glass etching acids.
- Available in almost any size, ACRYLITE® Soundstop Ready Fit Panels are engineered to meet the most stringent AASHTO and State specific requirements.
- ACRYLITE® Soundstop Ready Fit Panels have been approved in over 20 US States and Canadian Provinces.
- ACRYLITE® Soundstop Ready Fit Panels may use standard ACRYLITE® Soundstop noise barrier panels, Bird Guard panels, or fragment retaining GS CC panels.
- Available in colorless and eight standard colors, with other colors available upon request.
- ACRYLITE® Soundstop Ready Fit Panels are delivered Ready-to-Install with installation instructions and all associated hardware. Options for fully engineered drawings and onsite technical support are available.
- Typical panel weights range from 6 to 10 pounds per square foot depending on thickness of the ACRYLITE® Soundstop noise barrier panel and overall Ready Fit Panel dimensions.
- Panel sizes up to 20’ wide x 8’ high. When used with post spaces 8’ or less individual panels may be up to 20’ high.
- Ready Fit Panels may be stacked for taller walls.
Example Plan Views
ACRYLITE® Soundstop Ready Fit Panels in Chula Vista, California
ACRYLITE® Soundstop Ready Fit Panels in Calgary, Alberta