ACRYLITE® Optical Anti-Reflective Technical Information
ACRYLITE® Optical anti-reflective acrylic sheet is the ideal protective filter for optical display screens. It improves the clarity and brilliance of the image with increased (97%) light transmission, while reducing the unwanted glare and reflection (< 2.0%) that often interferes with the information display. For added protection, it has an abrasion resistant coating that prevents marring and scratching.
Its high optical quality, light weight, and impact strength characteristics make it the preferred material for LCD’s, PDA’s, protective screens, multimedia displays, and instrument clusters.
At half the weight of glass, it is well suited for nonstandard sized displays while reducing breakage and shipping costs.
As a continuously manufactured sheet, it utilizes a wide band anti-reflection coating that minimizes reflection while it maximizes the transmission of the acrylic substrate over the visible light spectrum.
It's designed for the high performance needs of LCDs, PTVs, PDPs, P-O-P displays, signage, and much more.
Left side: ACRYLITE® Optical anti-reflective acrylic Right side: Standard Glass
- Abrasion Resistance – 600 Cheesecloth per Mil-M-13508C
- Adhesion – #610 Snap Tape per Mil-C-48497A
- Humidity Resistance – 48 hour (50°C, 95% R.H.) per Mil-C 48497A
- Solubility – 24 hour immersion per Mil-C 48497A
% Reflectance (Photopic)
- Single Surface < 1.0%
- Total Reflectance (Double Side Coated) <2.0%
- Total Reflectance (Single Side Coated) <5.0%
% Transmittance (Photopic)
- Total Transmittance (Double Side Coated) > 97.0%
- Total Transmittance (Single Side Coated) > 94.0%
Reduces glare and unwanted reflections on monitors from natural and ambient light.
Standard Product Offering
* Anti-Reflective and Abrasion Resistant coating on both sides.
* Tinted; single side coated; and other thicknesses are available upon request. Minimums may apply.