ACRYLITE® Spectator Protection
Rinkshield Glazing Optimizes Player and Spectator Safety
ACRYLITE® gives hockey fans the best seat in the house!
Designed specifically to meet professional level hockey shielding requirements and ASTM F1703-13, ACRYLITE® spectator protection protects fans and players from extreme hockey forces.
Safety Benefits Include
- Reduces collision impact forces on athletes by more than 60% versus tempered glass to reduce injuries
- Outstanding impact resistance protects spectators from puck and broken glass hazards
- Up to 150 pounds lighter than tempered glass panels = less handling risk and faster changeovers
Operational Benefits Include
- Less breakage = fewer replacements
- Easy to cut-to-size reduces need for spares in multiple sizes
- Easy to remove protective poly film
- Unsurpassed clarity for improved viewing versus both glass and standard acrylic shielding materials
- Meets shielding requirements of ASTM F1703 for Ice Hockey Facilities
|Color||Standard Size||Thickness||Transmission D65|
50" x 99"
62" x 99"
74" x 99"
- NHL preferred 0.590” thickness and other sizes are available upon request
- Rink ready routing services available upon request
- Optional abrasion resistant coating upon request
In all levels of hockey including municipal, NCAA, WHL, ECHL, SPHL, AHL, & NHL. Installation locations include:
- University of Maine (NCAA, Hockey East)
- Liberty University (ACHA)
- Sioux Falls Arena (USHL)
- Intrust Bank Arena (ECHL)
- Enmax Center (WHL)
- Meridian Centre (OHL)
- Cross Arena - Portland, Maine (AHL)
- Rogers Arena – Vancouver, BC (NHL)
- Minnetonka Ice Arena (MN - Municipal)