Why Choose ACRYLITE® Resist Bullet?
Bullet resistant barriers are recommended by the FBI as a “best practices” strategy, for deterring thieves from jumping over counters and emptying cash drawers.
Roehm America LLC offers UL-752 Level, bullet resistant sheet approved for indoor and outdoor applications. Made with uncompromising quality, ACRYLITE® Resist bullet provides the protection your customers need with the superior optical quality and value you can expect from Roehm America.
Features & Benefits
- Crystal clear with superior optical quality and edges that can be polished to a diamond-like brilliance
- 92% light transmission with water-clear clarity unlike noticeably tinted polycarbonates or glass
- Lightweight ~50% lighter than glass with the same UL rating
- Easy to work with and maintain – can be fabricated into almost any configuration
- Unsurpassed weatherability - Warranted against yellowing for 30 years
- Bank teller windows
- Check cashing kiosks
- Foreign currency exchanges
- Credit union offices
- Convenience stores
- Taxicab partitions
- Toll stations
|Colorless 0F00 BRE||
49” x 97”
61” x 97”
73” x 97”
|1.25” (31.8 mm)|
UL Standards for Security Glazing
|UL-752 Rating||Ammunation Description||Ammunation Weight||Velocity||Muzzle Energy (ft-Ibls)||Number of shots|
|Level 1||9mm full metal copper jacket with lead core||124||1175-1293||340-460||3|
UL Rating- Level 1 Typical Values
|Acrylic (Monolithic)||Glass Clad Polycarbonate||Laminated Glass||Laminated Polycarbonate|
|Number of Piles||1||3+||3+||3|
|Light Transmission (%)||92||79||77||87|
A rating of UL-752 Level 1 protects against medium power arms such as a 9 mm.