ACRYLITE® Satinice WD85x Product Information
Enhanced light diffusing acrylic sheet for backlighting
The ACRYLITE® Satinice optimum light diffusion portfolio has been expanded and now offers four additional grades with higher light transmission and greater diffusion. Designed for architectural and linear LED lighting applications, these superior ACRYLITE® Satinice specialty acrylic grades are offered in various thicknesses depending on your application needs.
Provides the following outstanding properties:
- Colorless diffusion significantly reduces color shift of LEDs compared to pigmented materials (e.g. 2067, 7328, 2447, etc.)
- High light transmission with outstanding diffusion to eliminate LED hot spots
- Four grades provide wide range of diffusion
- Optics are consistent across all thicknesses
- Matte surface provides better light scattering, glare reduction, and scratch resistance
Diffuser Sheet Comparisons
* Material can be manufactured in other thicknesses (minimums may apply).
** Material can be manufactured in other dimensions (minimums may apply).
*** Measurements recorded with BYK Gardner Haze Gard Plus machine.
**** The angle having half the light intensity of a collimated beam shone through a sample perpendicular to the light source. Twice the half angle is defined as the FWHM (Full Width Half Maximum).