Conical De-Glaring Prism 15° (CDP15) Product Information
Microstructured acrylic for light-management
The Conical De-Glaring Prism 15° (CDP15) combines the excellent de-glaring properties of a cone structure with the asymmetric deflection of passing light rays. The tilt of the cones by 15° supports asymmetric illumination of floor standing and pending luminaires as well as provides additional wall washing effects.
- Highly transparent asymmetrical microstructured prism sheet
- Unique and homogenous glare reduction
- Tilt of the cones by 15° supports asymmetrical illumination
- Highest possible efficiency
- Provides wall washing effects
- For asymmetrical lighting applications with UGR < 19
- Floor standing and pending luminaires with asymmetrical light
The recommended fabrication methods for Jungbecker Optics are:
- Circular saw cutting (edge polishing required in a 2nd step)
- Laser cutting
It is important for the laser to have 360° suction, which means the air, smoke, and dust should be extracted from under and over the sheets.
Jungbecker Optics can be thermoformed according to customer specifications, however there are limitations to the curvature that can be achieved. Please consult with Roehm if interested in forming a specific part.
|Standard Material||Acrylic (clear)|
|*Size||1520 mm x 335 mm (usable area 1490 mm x 305 mm)|
|Thickness||3 mm (2.5 up to 6.0 mm upon request)|
|Cone diameter||2 mm|
|Efficiency||> 95 % (in typical LED luminaire)|
|Temperature range||-40 °C up to +80 °C|
|Customization options||Development of prismatic microstructures for your specific applications, tooling and series production|
*Contact Roehm for availability of additional sizes