Ideal for contemporary message board applications
ACRYLITE® markerboard is a high quality acrylic sheet with unsurpassed chemical and abrasion resistance. It cleans easily and maintains its durability for years of continued use. At 10 to 20 times more impact resistant than glass, it is a safer alternative for high-traffic areas while offering the same sophisticated appearance.
Visibly more elegant than standard white board substrate materials, it can be framed or unframed as wall mounted or stand alone units. Easily fabricated into various shapes, it provides unlimited design options to satisfy every need. When used as office window glazing, it becomes functional as well as decorative.
Features & benefits
- Smooth, glossy appearance with no residual ghosting, smearing, or staining for years of continued use
- Frameless design is economical, discreet, and modern
- Unlimited design options
- Abrasion resistant coated on both sides for two-sided use
- Lightweight and safe for any area
- Alternative to conventional blackboard; no messy chalk
Tested with top brands of dry-erase markers
Several brands of dry erase markers were tested on ACRYLITE® markerboards and left to dry for 15 weeks. All were easily removed with light pressure. The following brands performed well and completely wiped away with no ghosting or smearing: EXPO® Standard, EXPO® Low Odor, CenterStage, and Marks-A-Lot®.
- Office or home
- Meeting rooms
- Hospitals or laboratories
Standard product specifications
- Full Size Size: 48”x 96”
- Thickness: .118”, .177”, .236”
- Colors: Clear and White
- One side coating is available upon request
- Available in a Satin Ice finish – minimums may apply