Our original ACRYLITE® Satinice optimum light diffusion product has special diffusion properties. Its excellent balance between light diffusion and transmission can enhance any environment.
WD853 is an enhanced grade that is part of the expanded ACRYLITE® Satinice optimum light diffusion portfolio. These enhanced grades offer greater light transmission and diffusion, making them suited for architectural design and linear LED lighting applications.
This sheet offers excellent solutions for the following applications as well:
- Architectural lighting, decorative glazing, privacy partitions, shelves, furniture, POP, retail/store and fixture displays
- Wall paneling in architectural applications
- White/translucent grades as lens for luminaries and skylights
- Tubes for architectural lighting
This material provides the following outstanding properties:
- Colorless diffusion significantly reduces color shift of LEDs compared to pigmented materials (e.g. 2067, 7328, 2447, etc.)
- High light transmission with outstanding diffusion to eliminate LED hot spots
- Four grades provide wide range of diffusion
- Optics are consistent across all thicknesses
- Matte surface provides better light scattering, glare reduction, and scratch resistance
* Material can be manufactured in other thicknesses (minimums may apply).
** Material can be manufactured in other dimensions (minimums may apply).
*** Measurements recorded with BYK Gardner Haze Gard Plus machine.
**** The angle having half the light intensity of a collimated beam shone through a sample perpendicular to the light source. Twice the half-angle is defined as the FWHM (Full Width Half Maximum).
For information and tips on how to properly clean, disinfect and maintain this sheet, click here.